We have 4... count them, 4 audio cookbooks out. Actually, it's only 3, but soon we will have 4. More on that in a moment. If you go to Audible right now... wait.. not right now... but after reading this post, and search for Tiffany Williams, you'll see 3... that's right... only 3 at this exact moment.. cookbooks from "The Essential Cooking Series" narrated by Tiffany.
The fourth book Veganish by Mielle Chenier-Cowan Rose and published by Viva Editions will be out very soon.
You may wonder why you would listen to an audio cookbook. To that I present a bulleted list.
- It's an easy way to preview recipes while on the go
- It's a great way to discover new ingredients to try
- Tiffany's voice is much less raspy than Rachel Ray's and there's no idle chit chat while listening
- She won't yell at you like Gordon Ramsay
- As blogger Susan J Voss of "Dab of Darkness" says in her review of The Cast Iron Cookbook Tiffany Williams... sounded like your friendly neighbor who popped over for tea and a cookie swap."
- Tiffany enjoyed it so much, she asked for her own set of cast iron cookware for Christmas. 'Nuff said.
So log in to your favorite neighborhood Audible and check out this fine collection of cookbooks for your ears and spend some time in a warm kitchen this winter.